ADA Practice Accreditation
Preston Family Dental Clinic are proud to announce our practice is fully accredited with the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and compliant with internationally recognised health standards. This means you can be sure our practice has clearly-defined ways of measuring our compliance with the regulations & guidelines governing the dental profession, improving the way our practice operates and offering our patients safety, quality and peace of mind.
- There's a commitment to safety and quality - Every decision made by our dental team considers your safety and works to ensure quality of service.
- You can provide feedback - This practice welcomes your feedback, whether good or bad, in the interest of making procedures the best they can be.
- Your health care rights are protected - At PFDC you have the right to access care, to safety, to be shown respect, to be informed, to be involved in decision making, to your privacy and to provide feedback.
- You can rely on our team - Each member of our team works together to look after you in all aspects of your dental care. You can talk to any one of us about your care and your concerns.
- Your privacy is protected - Measures are in place to protect your privacy, your information and data, your records and systems set up securely to store this information.
- You can ask for information - Our dental team see you as a partner in health care. We will arm you with the information necessary to make the right decisions about your care.
- You can see what we have achieved - The process of achieving accreditation is voluntary for dental practices. We have invested in the process of reaching and maintaining the highest safety and quality standards. Ask to see our certificate of accreditation.
- You can be confident - This dental practice has systems in place to continuously improve in everything we do.
To read more, visit the ADA website